Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Biblical Love I Cor. 13:8


I began our Series on Biblical Love with this Post if you would like to read more
8Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. 9For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 10But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
Love never Fails!
When you insert the Name of Jesus in the place of the word Love throughout the verses of 1Cor.13 you see that Perfect Love of Jesus.
 Jesus Never Fails!
His Love is perfect!  His Love unfailing!  He is PERFECT!  When He is in us we have HIS perfect Love to give to our families!  We have access to living a life based on His Perfect Love, and Acceptance.  We have a permanent  love.
permanent:
1. existing perpetually; everlasting, especially lasting.  
2. intended to exist or function for a long, indefinite period without regard to unforeseeable conditions:
But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. Psalm 13:5

 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. John 15:12
When I look in my own life for the Love that never fails, I know I have failed.  I know that throughout my life as a Wife and Mother, I have failed many times!  Is my Love Perfect?  Is my Love forgiving, longsuffering, is my Love unFailing? No! a resounding No! But...
Of all the Gifts we are given in our Christian Life, it is the Gift of Forgiveness.  We have the ability to begin over!  Each time I have fallen (which have been many) the Lord is there to receive me and to forgive me!  To Pick me up and to dust me off and set me on my feet moving forward.  He has allowed me the Gift of Grace and He Gives me Unfailing Love for my Family.  I would encourage you in bringing Grace into your thoughts as you are dealing with your Family and that you would seek His Unfailing Love.

Thank you All for Joining Us all on our Biblical Love Series, if we can help you in anyway, please feel free to comment or if you need to ask me directly please use my personal email Victorianrosesoap@gmail.com
And a Very Special Thank You to My Friends:
 Renee @ I Am The Clay,
Kasey @ These Five of Mine Plus Two, 
Blair @ TheStraightened Path
and Gail @ The Imperfect Housewife









4 comments:

Renee said...

It is SO wonderful to be reminded of God's unfailing love! It sure makes a sinful girl like me give thanks for my sinless Saviour! Thank you for this post!

Blair said...

Beautiful end to this series! So nice to be reminded of GRACE after all we've been learning that we should be doing! Thank you!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

I really like I Corinthians 13...and it's such a great word, and LOVE is averb...and it's really neat to Scripture that reminds us of that ;) :) Happy Valentine's Day. Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

Blessed Homemaking said...

I am glad that Jesus loves perfectly and will never fail. I hope I can become more like Him.