Friday, February 17, 2012

My Mission Statement

I have a pretend interviewer asking me some of my thoughts about my blog and where it is going!


What are you hoping to accomplish through your blog?
I would love to share the things I have learned, the things I am learing and the desire of what I would like to learn in the future.
What are you already accomplishing with your blog?
I have been striving to help others learn about a farming lifestyle, a natural foods diet and the joys of Homeschooling.
Where is your blog taking you?
I have been challenged to stay diligent to blogging and to the many trials that bringing forth God's Truth has sent to me :)
Where are you taking your blog?I really would love to take my blog onto a level that would allow others to see that I am not perfect, have made mistakes and will make more and that the road ahead is not an easy one, but a fulfilling one.
My deepest thoughts are that God's Word is True and is Infallible, I will always use it and the principles in it to guide me.  I would also like to help younger women to Not look to others for their approval, and not expect your life to be that of mine. Our Vision for our Homes is a very personal Vision given to us by a Very PERSONAL GOD! When something works for me, I am happy to say it, happy to share what doesn't too, but that doesn't mean the same thing will be right or wrong for you. Each of us is accountable to God for what He leads and what He is asking us to do. If you homeschool, great, and if not, I encourage you to seek the Lord's leading, not mine. If you are a mommy that has a heart for her home, super, if not, I encourage you to seek a vision from the Lord. 
If you have any questions you would like for me to answer directly, PLEASE feel free to leave me a comment!  I would love to answer your questions.  I would love to bless you and I would be honored if you would share with me by posting a comment when you can!  When we all share, we all get so much more!  I am so thankful for each and everyone of you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot an important thing to mention.For you to become a close and caring friend to total strangers in need.You stepped right in with the utmost caring.I personally thank you.

Victorianlady8 said...

Dearest Friend! Your comment means so much to me! I thank you for posting it, not because of what it says for me, but for what it says of the Lord! He can use me, a sinner, that has been forgiven and been LOVED by a God that works through me! Thank you and Praise the Lord for His Goodness that I can have a Family of God!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

I always enjoy stopping by for a visit ;) :) Thanks for this interview, too :) :) Have a great weekend. Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

Gail @ The Imperfect Housewife said...

You are a wonderful woman, Miss Karen! I am so glad that you are blogging about life and what God is teaching you. You are a blessing to all :) <3